Battersea Bridge House have an exciting opportunity for a Chef to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the kitchen and catering department, ensuring that high standards of catering and hygiene are met, maintained and improved upon as required.
- Responsibility for the day to day operation of the kitchen and catering operation.
- To provide the best quality food, beverages and service to patients, staff and visitors.
- To prepare, cook and serve food of the highest standards appropriate to the needs of the patients and staff
- Be responsible for the management and supervision of staff in the kitchen.
- To take responsibility for hygiene and safety standards within the kitchen.
- To communicate effectively with patients and staff to ensure the provision of relevant, appealing diets.
- Maintaining adequate staffing levels, covering annual leave, sickness and absence as required.
- To ensure the effective control of raw materials, labour, equipment, supplies and ordering in line with the financial limits of allocated budgets.