Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse? Do you really want to make a difference to patient care? Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
Inmind healthcare are seeking to recruit experienced, caring and dynamic mental health nurses in order to provide high quality care to our patients in our service in Leicester. We are especially interested in mental health nurses who have experience with women or who have a genuine interest in working within and locked rehabilitation environments.
Battersea Bridge House is a low secure independent hospital providing safe and secure assessment, care and on-going treatment facilities for 22 male patients aged 18 years and over with severe and enduring mental illness and additional complex behaviour.
FULL TIME REGISTERED NURSE (RMN)
FROM £16.25/hr dependant on experience. £20.00/hr over time rate
The post holder will be expected to work on a rotational basis although flexible working can be considered.
We require enthusiastic, self-motivated Qualified Mental Health Nurses or Nurses with mental health experience to join our service.
The post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Inmind Healthcare Group is an innovative and forward thinking independent nationwide provider of care. We provide support for males and females over the age of eighteen who have complex mental health, personality disorder and physical health needs.
The people we support may require low secure, locked rehabilitation, open rehabilitation, residential step down or community support services.
Role and responsibilities
- The post holder is responsible for the assessment of need and the development, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes designed to help residents achieve and maintain maximum potential and quality of life.
- The post holder is expected to carry out all relevant forms of care and may be required to take charge in the absence of more senior staff. The post holder is expected to supervise junior and ancillary staff.
- The post holder is expected to participate fully in quality assurance programmes.
- Be responsible for the assessment of need, goal setting, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes designed to help residents achieve and maintain maximum potential and quality of life.
- Attend key worker reviews and care planning meetings.
- Provide reports as directed in a timely fashion.
- Assist in the facilitating of a therapeutic environment which meets the needs of the residents. Actively promote user involvement and empowerment.
- Work with senior colleagues to develop further clinical expertise and develop research-based nursing practice.
Southleigh Community Hospital:42 Brighton Road,South Croydon,Surrey.CR2 6AA