Inmind Healthcare is looking to appoint a qualified social worker to provide fixed term maternity cover up to a maximum of 12 months. Part-time hours to be agreed.
The post is based at Sturdee Community Hospital, our specialist female mental health service in Leicester. We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting women with complex needs to achieve their full potential. You will be a key member of the multidisciplinary clinical team and will be actively involved in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment.
Key elements of the role include:
- Ensuring that all care, assessment & treatment is delivered within the service's clinical ethos.
- Maintaining positive links with patient’s family, friends and interested others.
- Ensuring the highest standard of clinical practice is achieved and the social care delivered to patients is a consistently high standard.
- Working closely with other professional staff ensuring a consistent pattern of care for each individual patient.
- Establishing and maintaining highest standards of professional practice and levels of care.
- Ensuring that the admission, leave and discharge of patients is appropriately and sensitively organised and achieved with the minimal amount of disruption to the patient.
- Acting as the link with local Safeguarding Adults teams ensuring appropriate referrals are made and a detailed log maintained.
- Must hold current HCPC registration with 1 year post qualifying experience.
This is a great opportunity to develop your specialist skills and experience in a supportive environment.
Salary: £20.00 /hour