We want you to join our team and help strive for excellence so get in touch today and send your application to Tejal Solanki
To work under the direction of the Hospital Director/Manager and agreed policies and procedures of the Home to provide an effective service for residents and staff.
- To clean public areas, bathrooms, residents’ rooms and offices as per schedule or as requested.
- Ensure the unit is looking clean and tidy with no build up of rubbish in any area.
- Maintain cleaning records and have them ready for inspection on demand.
- To ensure all products used have a relevant COSHH sheet in place.
- Residents’ bedrooms to be cleaned with a minimum disruption to residents.
- Woodwork and high dusting once a month.
- All public rooms, bathrooms and toilets to be cleaned thoroughly with a minimum disruption to residents.
- Main hall, corridors and kitchen to be cleaned and polished, ensuring carpets are clean and odourless.
- Any soiling to be cleaned and reported to the manager or deputy.
- Work within the requirements of Environmental Health, Fire and Health and Safety Executives.
- Carry out other duties that may be required from time to time.
- Any problems or work dissatisfaction should be discussed in the first instance with the manager.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged and the range of duties. However, it is not exhaustive and may be reviewed from time to time.
The post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.