Inmind Healthcare Group is an innovative and forward thinking independent nationwide provider of care. We provide support for males and females over the age of eighteen who have complex mental health, personality disorder and physical health needs.
They may require low secure, locked rehabilitation, open rehabilitation, residential step down and community support services. We also provide care for elderly people who may suffer from dementia and who may also require palliative care.
We are currently looking to recruit a Personal Assistant for our Group Operational Director, roles and responsibilities include;
- Provides efficient and effective administrative and secretarial support to the Group Operational Director, including document and report production, telephone enquiries, payroll input, meeting and greeting visitors and other administrative tasks as appropriate.
- Manage and co-ordinate external and internal communications and act as a first point of contact.
- Ensures that all documentation is correctly processed in line with policies and procedures in order that regulatory, statutory, compliance and financial requirements are met.
- Maintains the audit trail ensuring up to date and accurate information can be provided or accessed as required.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyse date to prepare reports and documentation in response to the business requirements.
- Responsible for extensive diary management and ensuring updates and amendments are communicated to all parties efficiently.
- Seeks to improve processes and the general ebb and flow of information so that the division can operate efficiently.