A position has arisen for a Healthcare Support Worker
To maintain a high standard of personal care for each patient under the direction of the registered nurses. To be responsible for ensuring that patient privacy, dignity and respect is maintained at all times.
Waterloo Manor Independent Hospital, Garforth, Leeds
Women’s Mental Health Services
Waterloo Manor is a 56 bed Hospital located within a therapeutic setting. We provide a high quality, multi-professional, specialised assessment and treatment for women with complex mental health needs and challenging behaviours.
The post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check paid by the company.
Full time shift pattern-
Week 1- Wednesday Thursday and Friday
Week 2- Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday
Night shift 20.00pm-8.15am & Day shift 8am-20.15pm (handover paid)
Free onsite parking
Free meals when on shift
Pension Scheme/company contributions
All training paid
Health assured 24/7 contact scheme
Nursing pins renewal paid
Long Service rewards
Refer a friend scheme
Transport links outside our car park links to all surrounding areas.
CQC awarded waterloo manor a GOOD rating with the rating of outstanding for caring.
We here at waterloo have the teaching hospital status including bespoke syllabus specialist practice for medical students, as well as nursing students.
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure, within the clinical ethos of the unit, the highest standard of care for each individual patient.
- Act as Key Worker to nominated patients under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Ensure personal behaviour provides a positive role model from which patients can learn.
- Meet the daily physical needs of each patient, for example, their personal hygiene, dietary and self-help needs.
- Ensure a safe environment is maintained for patients and colleagues.
- Keep appropriate records as directed by the nurse in charge.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the multi-disciplinary team and to develop a positive rapport with the patients.
- Participate in and ensure the smooth delivery of the patients behavioural support programme.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of all assessment and treatment programmes within the unit.
- Actively participate in and assist with the daily activities and educational programme.
- Be actively involved and encourage meaningful occupational, leisure and recreational activities during evenings and weekends.
https://www.inmind.co.uk/waterloo-manor-secure Waterloo Manor: Selby Road, Garforth, Leeds, LS25 1NA