We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Registered Manager to join our growing team within supported living. Based in Birmingham you will take CQC registration and manage the team to ensure the service delivers the best care for our patients.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Overseeing CQC regulated services NVQ level 5
- Working with adults with a learning disability or mental health needs and complex needs
- Leading teams in a supervisory role.
- Ability to work using own initiative under pressure in a professional manner.
- Ability to lead a team effectively and to organize, prioritize and complete tasks within given timescales.
- Excellent people management skills - Ability to communicate with service users, families and professionals appropriately and in line with confidentiality policy.
Inmind community support services provides and implements bespoke packages of care and support to promote the independence, inclusion and wellbeing of people with identified support needs who live in the community.