Inmind Community urgently requires Home Care/Support Workers to work in the Walsall and Surrounding Areas. You will be providing Care and Support to Service users in their own homes and ideally need to be a driver.
Up to Date CRB and the following qualifications are desirable: Certificates in Care, NVQ2/NVQ3/Health & Safety/Fire Safety/Pova/Infection Control/Food Hygiene/Manual Handling/1st Aid
Health Care Assistants/Support Workers are required in the above areas to support service users with the following:
- Ensure that each individual is supported as far as possible to exercise their rights in the following areas: Privacy, choice, participation in decision making affecting their lives, expression of their own cultural identity, entitlement to service, feedback on the service they receive and the right to complain, protection of their property, maintaining links with family and friends.
- Supporting service users to take any prescribed medicine, complying with all medicine policies, including storage, administering and record keeping.
- Enable service users to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life by providing appropriate information, opportunity, training, counseling and support.
- Help service users to identify and choose their support needs.
- Assist in devising, implementing and reviewing care plans
Previous experience required, all training will be provided. Immediate starts available, Part time and full time hours
For more information please call 01922 611315 and ask to speak to Anne.
All vacancies are subject to enhanced CRB disclosure.