We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic professionals to join the team of domestics within Waterloo Manor Hospital.
Previous experience desirable although full training will be provided for the successful candidate
Role: To be responsible for the general cleanliness and hygiene of the unit.
Key result Areas:
- To ensure the unit is kept clean and tidy.
- To be aware of the Health and Safety statement and of all COSHH guidelines.
- Clean all allocated rooms including furniture, fittings, fabric, carpets internal windows and equipment.
- To clean sanitary and other equipment, with particular attention to guidelines for the control of infection.
- To report any malfunction of equipment or fittings that require maintenance or cannot be kept to standard through normal cleaning procedures.
- To deal with any waste bags and their prescribed means of disposal.
- To ensure that any cleaning materials on the premises are ordered with appropriate COSHH information and that stock is ordered when required.
- To assist the Maintenance Dept when required and appropriate.
- To ensure that all Inmind Healthcare Group policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To keep a high standard of personal appearance to contribute to the quality of care and lifestyle afforded to each patient. This is particularly applicable to each patients privacy and dignity and in respect of each patients personal possessions.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:30, (37.50 per week)
- The post- holder will have access to a wide range of confidential information which relates to the company, its staff and patients. Such information must not be divulged to any unauthorised person in any circumstances.
This role description may be subject to amendment to take account of changing circumstances but such amendments will only be made following consultation between the post-holder and the Hospital Director
The post-holder will be expected to be flexible and adaptable to meet service needs.